I am very excited to be nominated for this award!
So what is the Liebster Award?
Originating in Germany in 2011, the Liebster Award 2017 is an online award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster translates to sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. The Liebster Award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers that have the potential to grow and become successful influencers within the blogosphere.
Wow, after reading that description I am very humbled. I am not going to lie blogging has sometimes been a tedious process. I love putting out content for my readers and learning more as I go. This award is wonderful feedback. My goal for my blog is simply to inspire and share what I love with others. To know that people enjoy reading my content means the world to me.
I must thank Simply Lovely 90 ! This is actually my second nomination from her. I am so happy to have her following my content, and she is so engaging in the blogging community. Check out her page because she puts so much work into it, and it looks adorable.
10 Facts About Me!
- My current favorite shows are This is Us and Riverdale. I am absolutely loving both the second seasons! I cannot get enough.
- I have always wanted to know how to play the drums. Drummers seem so cool and laid back to me. Also, it would be so cool to throw down a drum beat.
- I have a HUGE extended family. My father was one of 15, which it has only grown from there. The Falk Family reunions are quite large, but so fun!
- I own a plethora of fuzzy blankets.
- Skiing is my favorite winter activity.
- I do not wear the color orange. I am fair skinned, so orange does not compliment my complexion.
- My favorite food is mac’n cheese.
- I love The Minimalist’s podcast. Minimalism is very interesting to me, however this podcast talks about removing unnecessary stressors from your life. I have really loved listening to these (they are available on Spotify).
- I love hand written letters. My father became my pen-pal once I left for college, and these letters mean so much to me. Don’t get me wrong,I love an emotional text, but there is something different about writing your thoughts down on paper to give to someone.
- I am horrible at keeping up with my laundry.
So there you have it! I hope you learned something new about me.
What is one place you haven’t been that is on the top of your bucket list?
Greece! I have always wanted to go to Greece to see the beautiful architecture. Greek culture is so interesting to me that I would love to spend time experiencing it.
What is the most daring experience you’ve ever had? (For example: sky diving)
I went cliff jumping in Door County, Wisconsin. The “cliff” was not big at all, but the water was somewhat shallow. You had to jump in one spot so you wouldn’t hit rocks. That has to be the most daring thing I have done.
What is your biggest accomplishment?
I don’t think it has happened yet. I hope to do some great things with my talents. My hopeful answer is that my greatest accomplishment is coming!
What’s your biggest fear?
Death. I am quite lucky that I have lived for 19 years without having someone seriously close to me pass away. My family is very close that the thought of losing one of them brings tears to my eyes. I know death is natural, but it will be hard for me to come to terms with it.
What’s a hidden talent you have?
I can fold my tongue in half. This is not rolling your tongue to look like a hotdog, but folding it. My middle school science teacher told us that it is a specific gene that allows people to do this.
What’s an activity, craft or sport that you want to learn how to do?
I want to learn how to surf. This summer I saw so many pictures of people surfing behind boats. I would love to know how to surf behind a boat or with natural waves.
Tasks for nominees:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog in your post.
- Upload the award to your blog. It can be done as a blog or on the sidebar.
- Answer the questions above.
- Nominate 5 blogs who you believe deserve to receive the award.
- Notify the nominated bloggers so that they can accept the award.